Often when a family member is diagnosed with a strange or rare illness, you want to seek all the knowledge you can find. We currently have the following books available for families to borrow from the Foundation.
The following books are currently available for borrowing:
- Austin, Frank, Atkinson, Cantor, 2001; Samter's Immunologic Diseases Vol. 1&2; 6th Ed. Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins, USA
- Goldsby R., Kindt T., Osbourne B., Kuby J. 2003; Immunology 5th Ed. W.H. Freeman and Company, USA
- Parham Peter 2000; The Immune System, Garland Publishing, USA
- Roitt I. & Delves P. 2001; Essential Immunology 10th Ed. Blackwell Science, UK.
- Roitt I. & Rabson A.; Really Essential Immunology 2000 Blackwell Science, UK.
- Wong D. & Hockenberry M. 2003 Nursing Care Of Infants and Children 7th Ed.; Mosby, USA
- Walker T; 2001; Infectious Diseases in Children: A clinical guide for Nurses; Ausmed Publications; Australia.
- Patient and Family Handbook for the Primary Immune Deficiency Diseases; 1993; Immune Deficiency Foundation, USA.