June is Beware Yellow Month
June is Beware Yellow Month for IDFNZKIDS Foundation
Promoting the early signs of paediatric liver disease is a key mission of the Foundation – Beware Yellow articles and advertisements in the Bounty baby books alone reach over 60,000 parents of new born babies each year. In addition the Foundation prints and sends out free resources to Plunket nurses and Midwives across New Zealand and as far away as Fiji, Tonga and Samoa. Each year we invest in training and continuing medical education grants to support New Zealand nursing specialists, and sponsor seminars, conferences and talks promoting Beware Yellow amongst medical professionals working with young babies.
Help us to raise awareness using the free resources available:
- Order free copies of Beware Yellow pamphlets and posters to hand out in your local community, we have copies in 5 different languages to get the message through
- Host a yellow cupcake morning tea for your “baby and mum” or playgroup
- Like us on facebook and send links to all of your contacts when our campaign is running.
- Buy tickets to our BEWARE YELLOW movie fundraiser – Despicable Me 3, invite along friends with new babies to share the message with them.
To purchase tickets to this movie fundraiser, contact email@example.com with your
4) Number of tickets requested
OR buy tickets directly online from EventBrite here .
Tickets are $20 pp and if you arrive at 10.30am you will be able to enter the raffle and receive a welcome gift. ALL WELCOME.
WHERE: HOYTS Botany Town Centre, 588 Chapel Road, Saturday 17th June at 11am.
This is a fundraiser not to be missed!